The Preston Arts Center’s McCormick Hall is named in honor of Pat and Heather McCormick for their outstanding contributions to the performing arts.
The 960-seat venue has 727 seats on the main floor divided into the front and rear orchestra and 233 seats in the balcony. The seating is stadium or tiered seating–each row is one row or step above the next for optimal viewing of the stage.
- There are 6 wheelchair accessible seats in the front orchestra section by door 4.
- There are no center aisles in the performance hall and no walk-through between rows L & M.
- The overhang for the balcony begins at Row U.
- There are 20 rows–A to W (but no row F, I, or O) on the main floor.
- There are 6 rows in the balcony–AA to FF.
- The balcony has 3 flights of steps–12 each and there is no elevator or bathroom on the balcony level.
For more information about McCormick Hall, the Stagg Room or Gallery Spaces at the Preston Arts Center visit hendersonfac.com or call 270-831-9800.