Incredible professional opportunity for a qualified candidate to serve as EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of the Henderson Area Arts Alliance serving the Henderson, KY region. HAAA’s mission is to provide arts programming for the community, arts educational outreach and support for regional art affiliate organizations.
Responsibilities for this full-time position include:
• Development and oversight of arts programming for a performance series and school outreach
• Strong fundraising and sponsorship activities
• Support of regional arts activities
• Partnerships with cultural, tourism, and educational organizations
• Strategic planning/implementation
• Business and financial administration of the HAAA organization.
The qualified candidate should have 3 years of job-related experience; fundraising, marketing and promotional skills; strong business skills; and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Position involves regular office hours, some nights and weekend work. Salaried with benefits. The HAAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume and references to:
David Dixon, President, Henderson Area Arts Alliance
18911 New Cash Creek Road, Henderson, KY 42420
Or electronically to: Ddixon7757@gmail.com